The House Of The Dead Overkill
USA PS3-CLANDESTiNE 3.41-3.55 | 7 GB
It’s survival horror as it’s never been seen before! The House of the Dead: Overkill is a pulp-style take on the classic SEGA light-gun shooter series. The game takes place as Special Agent G — the hero of The House Of The Dead series — is given his first assignment fresh out of the AMS academy. Teamed up with hard-boiled Detective Washington, they are sent to investigate stories of mysterious disappearances in small-town Louisiana. Little do they know what blood-soaked mutant depravity awaits them in the streets and swamps of Bayou City…
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... to know the preferred material for the users or the least appreciated .. go to expression ....
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT
- New goodies in the Extended Cut, including PlayStation trophies, new game modes and new content.
- One of the most popular shooter classics has been injected with a whole new retro b-movie look.
- Non-stop light-gun style action — blow apart zombies for high-score thrills
- Bring a friend and play the game as intended in your own buddy action movie as two of the meanest characters in video gaming.
- Only the coolest, most cold-hearted agent’s going to keep his head against the zombie flood. Use “Slow-Mofo Time” to make the perfect head-popping shot and “Evil Eye” to spot moments of opportunity that’ll send the whole environment up in flames.
- Get knee-deep in the dead with motion-sensitive controls thanks to the PlayStation Move. Shuck a shotgun and when the zombies get too close, pistol whip jaws off or cave some heads in with the stock of your pump-action — all in stomach-churning close-up
Developer: Headstrong Games
Release Date: 20.11.2011
Links: IGN | Gamespot