The House Of The Dead Overkill
USA PS3-CLANDESTiNE 3.41-3.55 | 7 GB
It’s survival horror as it’s never been seen before! The House of the Dead: Overkill is a pulp-style take on the classic SEGA light-gun shooter series. The game takes place as Special Agent G — the hero of The House Of The Dead series — is given his first assignment fresh out of the AMS academy. Teamed up with hard-boiled Detective Washington, they are sent to investigate stories of mysterious disappearances in small-town Louisiana. Little do they know what blood-soaked mutant depravity awaits them in the streets and swamps of Bayou City…
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... to know the preferred material for the users or the least appreciated .. go to expression ....
pasteclik.org, it is migrating ..
if not available will be temporary,
please do not forget to come back
very soon ...
pasteclik.org , se esta migrando..
si no esta disponible sera algo temporal,
por favor, no olvideis volver,
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT
- New goodies in the Extended Cut, including PlayStation trophies, new game modes and new content.
- One of the most popular shooter classics has been injected with a whole new retro b-movie look.
- Non-stop light-gun style action — blow apart zombies for high-score thrills
- Bring a friend and play the game as intended in your own buddy action movie as two of the meanest characters in video gaming.
- Only the coolest, most cold-hearted agent’s going to keep his head against the zombie flood. Use “Slow-Mofo Time” to make the perfect head-popping shot and “Evil Eye” to spot moments of opportunity that’ll send the whole environment up in flames.
- Get knee-deep in the dead with motion-sensitive controls thanks to the PlayStation Move. Shuck a shotgun and when the zombies get too close, pistol whip jaws off or cave some heads in with the stock of your pump-action — all in stomach-churning close-up
Developer: Headstrong Games
Release Date: 20.11.2011
Links: IGN | Gamespot